Monday, June 29, 2009

#17

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAFISAH & FIONA!
may God bless you guys. haha.

okay, this week is a busy week for me! haha.. so many things to complete! plus cca & all.. haizzz

just got a new REBUS project today.. will be grouping with Nabila, Nafisah & Ivan. actually, till now, I still don't have any idea what the project is about even though the tutor had gone through & explained it to us. HAHA! mati! but this project is like a fun one, but a difficult one as well. VERY difficult. I know nothing about properties laaaaaa for God's sake!

AHHH. okay, doing my wrtoral brief research now. gotta complete the drawings & all by tomorrow. mati mati.

oh yeah! i bought a new pair of shoes! & idk why blogger can't upload the photos. zz

dumtidumtidum, that's all folks. another boring post. but atleast I update lorhhhhh. ;D gdnight!

No comments: